Now that you have reserved your storage unit, you can make final preparations to move your belongings in to storage.
We have outlined the process here so you can prepare for your visit.
1. Visit the Facility to meet the in store team.
It is always best to visit the store prior to your moving date to meet the store team, view your unit and learn about the use of the facility.
This is a great time to make sure that your chosen unit will fit your requirements – if it doesn’t, we will help you choose another that does.
2. Sign your Agreement
Before moving in to your storage unit, you will be asked to sign a rental agreement with us. This may be done in store or online.
Please bring with you:
- Valid Photo ID (ID card, Driving License, Passport)
- Proof of Address (a utility bill, bank statement, mortgage statement, council tax letter less than 3 months old)
- For business rental we require proof that you are authorised to take out an agreement for the company. This is in the way of a letter from a director.
- Payment Card and bank details to set up Direct Debit
The rental agreement is a rolling monthly agreement, with no long term commitment.
3. Pay for your first Month
Your monthly rental price will be clearly explained to you. There are a couple of other costs you must consider.
- Storage Insurance: All goods need to be protected whilst in storage. Greenbox can offer you StoreProtect which will cover your goods whilst they are in storage. Prices start at £1.66 per week. Read MOre HEre
- Lock: You will need a special cylinder lock which you can purchase for £13.00.
These items will be included in your first payment.
4. Accessing your unit
You will be provided with an access code. This is unique to you and you will need it to enter the premises and open the security doors.
You can come and go as you please during our access hours which are 7am – 7pm, seven days a week.